Here is a sampling of photos from my trip. I tried to put them in order but they went the opposite of my plan. It gives you an idea of some of the sights and you can imagine the sounds. All traffic photos should be accompanied by loud constant honking and brake squealing.
I am feeling almost normal and have rested well. Hope to see some of you soon. I expect to add a few more things to the blog in the next few days. I still haven't told the Scorpion story! Wood and I are relaxing and enjoying looking out at the fresh 7" of snow!
Happy Valentine's Day! - Linda Sue

Carrying grasses along the river, India style.
Claire in our bathroom at the Hotel Bright in Delhi, where I learned how to take a cold bucket bath!

















Great stuff. The first photo looks like some new hair style run amok, or a herd of ostriches.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, your photos are fantastic! It is a wonderful experience to be able to live vicariously. Such a variety of people and places! Claire looks radiant and you look lovely as well and right at home. I think it agreed with you both to travel together!
ReplyDelete